Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Explain admission procedures and courses offered to prospective students through phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings.
2. Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
3. Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeeding in achieving the performance goals.
4. Review the student applications for eligibility and academic qualification.
5. Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on Academy policies and guidelines.
6. Prepares and presents applicant reports to the Academy management.
7. Participate in educational events, college fairs, information sessions, and recruitment activities as a representative of the Academy.
8. Maintain regular communication with students to coordinate admission activities and resolve problems.
9. Collaborate with the program coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions, and related activities.
10. Coordinate with marketing sources for admission activities, including student registration and testing
11. Perform Academy administrative and clerical activities when needed.
12. Build broad knowledge of Academy admission activities and guidelines.
Job Location: Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Pune
Note: Applicants must be fluent in English, Hindi, and possess native-level proficiency.
(Passionate freshers with good communication skill can also apply).