- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure the office area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
Good to Have:
- Proven work experience as a Front Office Representative, or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher/ Experience
Job Location:- Mumbai