In our last blog, we discussed about the Key Point to Identify the direction of RSI Indicators and we learned about a few pointers that can help you to predict and scale up your earning.
Today we will start with the trading plan that you should follow before you make a trade on the stock. Also, we will be talking about the many Do’s and Don’ts that are mostly missed by the traders, as a result, they lose their money in the market. Please do follow these points and include them in your trading plan to make yourself a better trader.
1. S (Stock or Script): – You should know which stock are you going to trade on.
A) R (Reason): – What is the reason for trading on this stock? There can be many reasons, some of them are as follows
Basically, any reason that comes up for trading on a stock.
2. P (Plan): – Always know which strategy you are using and make sure you are following all the rules of that strategy.
3. S (Stop Loss and Target): – Always choose Logical Stop loss and target.
a) For Stop-loss, find logical support or resistance like any EMA or pivot level or any previous level and keep the stop loss just a little below it.
b) For Target find a logical support or resistance level where you feel the price will not go above or below that level.
4. Q (Quantity): – Always know how much quantity you have to trade for according to your capital and your appetite for a Loss. Never go in for a larger quantity if you have any fear or doubt in that trade.
5. T (Time): – Always know for how much time you are going to hold that stock based on your target. For example
1. Always keep yourself updated on all the latest movements and news (But don’t trade on news)
2. Do homework every day
3. Think in terms of percentage, not in terms of money.
4. Follow “SRPSQT”
5. Keep your trade book near you while trading.
6. Keep a regular check all the time frames for intraday (5M, 15M,30M).
7. Think small in Intraday. If you intend to think big then think systematically, have patience. Patience is the key when you’re thinking big.
8. Keep your targets in mind.
9. Keep writing your daily plans.
10. Read books every day.
11. Have patience as per your “T” in SRPSQT.
12. Buy at support. At reversal from the bottom.
13. Sell at resistance. At reversal from the top.
14. Always do the closing and write your journal every day.
1. Never trade on stocks with low or FallingADX.
2. No entry without“SRPSQT”.
3. Do not enter with less energy.
4. Don’t ignore the END GOAL (DailyTarget).
5. If you fear, Exit from the trade or half the quantity.
6. Never regret on a missed opportunity, it creates rush which results in the wrong trade.
7. Don’t think big in Intraday, Only in the longterm.
8. Don’t travel and trade. If you still want to, do it for a smaller quantity.
9. Don’t take more than two trades in a day (Go for the third only if it’s a 5STAR OPPORTUNITY)
10. Never do REVENGE TRADE.
11. Never be Arrogant while trading and after trading.
12. Remove FOMO (FEAR OF MISSING OUT).
13. Never have EGO. Getting wrong trades? Take a break, do with less quantity
14. Don’t focus on profits. Focus on the PROCESS.
15. Never do SCALPING (Random buying and selling looking at small moves)
16. If doing BTST, do it only for a lesser quantity. Especially for options.
17. Never trade by watching the news.
These were some of the trading plan pointers that a traders should keep in mind. These trading plans will always help you in figuring out the trades that can be easily won and the trades that can be won by some techniques, even if there are the chances of loss in that trade. You can earn money even when there are the chances of losing mostly. These trading plans will always keep you on the right path and will make you enjoy trading more and more every time.
Check out our latest video on How to use RSI Divergence Part 2 || Intraday Trading Strategies || Anish Singh Thakur ||
And to watch the first part of the video “RSI Divergence || Intraday Trading Strategy || Anish Singh Thakur || Secret that Traders should know”
Also check out our video on KNOW ABOUT THE STOCK MARKET FROM BASIC TO ADVANCED
If you want to know more about Risk Management & Intraday Trading Strategies you can refer to our previous blog on
Importance Of Risk Management In Trading and 10 Best Intraday Trading Strategies.
Open a Demat Account using our link to get support from us – https://bit.ly/3gyhIWN and send your ID to [email protected]
hey anish sir i am your big fan the way you teach is just awesome i really want to join your course,but sir i had a loss of 20k as i am a beginner now my dad works in army he supports my dream but when i had that loss i was very stressed out and now i have a capital of 60k left with me and i cant take your classes because they will cost me more and i dont have that much can you please help me sir can you please teach me from basics to advance can you fulfill my dream of becoming a successful trader, please decrease the price from me i promise when every i will make profit using your learning i will pay you off i am a 18 yrs old boy i have seen all the video in youtube and i didnt find any valuable thing that can make me learn but you are the one that can help me
hope sir you will help me
Thankyou so much sir.
For Strategy,Risk Management and this Block ?.
Nice blog. Also saw your VWAP, STD PIVOT POINTS and Stochastic RSI video on you tube. You add re a blessed soul….let me try that strategy for a month…thanks
Thanks for this sir, very helpful content.
LOVE YOU SIR
Thanks for this sir, very helpful content.
This the best content I have have seen on internet sir. you are a gem
Thank You so Much Sir,
I learning Everyday and trying my best to cut of emotions
Thank You SIr
what does this means, Look at least 4-5 charts from the watchlist. Does it means to watch charts in different time frame?
To the point. Brilliant blog….