ORM is about monitoring and improving how your business is viewed online. It means looking and analyzing what a potential customer, reporter, or partner will discover about your brand, your people, or your product/service when they perform a Google search. Search engine management is also a key responsibility of ORM so as to counter negative search results.
The utmost role and responsibility of a reputation manager are to track and monitor brand-specific conversations and mentions on social media. Flag off and report perceived threats on social media to the larger social group and stay prepared with media statements. Not just this, ORM also handles what should go out in media about the company and how to handle negative publicity even on the review websites like Mouthshut, Quora, Google My Business, social media, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Need to manage the comments on different platforms
2. Manage the replies of those comments on all the platforms
3. Managing the brand reputation online.
4. Creating reports on the types of comments experiencing on a daily and weekly basis
5. Creating a task report including the marketing requirements from the team
6. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
7. Experience in social media listening, insights tools, analytics, reporting.
8. Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
9. Experience in leveraging social media with consumer support, and working with consumer support teams.
10. Social Media listening & Online Reputation Management for prospects, new customers and booked customers as well as generating and presenting actionable insights to maintain a positive sentiment for the brand.
11. Spotting opportunities to generate positive social media coverage and managing social media at events and initiatives.
12. Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.